Ashley {bridals}

This is one of my favorite images.  It shows this bride is easy, relaxed and really knows how to strike a pose.  Bottom line- she is FUN.  I had to keep reminding myself I had longer than .5 seconds to compose a shot- she wasn't going to run away or cry.  How refreshing!!
 just in case there is no dancing at the wedding ;)

 My first hand at bridals and as you could imagine I had a wonderful time shooting this cool couple.  Thanks to Ashley for wanting a big, elegant building feel for bridals and then trusting me with the ideas thereafter.  You guys were total champs!  Hope you enjoy.
And.... looking forward to your wedding, you've picked a good day!


11 comments:

True*Lu said...

3rd time lookin' at these, and I still love them! So great, and some real stunners. Ashley is a complete natural, plus I'm jealous of those lashes.

So cool.

April said...

Absolutely beautiful Rachel, I bet Ashley is so excited about these!

schille family said...

I think I'll get married all over again, just so that you can do my bridals. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Clement said...

Ditto on Annie's comment! The only thing I'd change about my wedding - the photographer, so YUCK. The pic of the bride opening the doors to the city - absolutely breath taking, seriously.

Andrea said...

beautiful work. you are so talented, Rachel! she looks lovely.

Tameisha said...

You are a pro Rach! You have a great eye :)

Hincks & LaTullipe said...

you are fo real. bridals look fabulous!

Katherine said...

the one of her standing in the window! seriously, amazing talent you have!

amy said...

I love the images of them dancing, so beautiful and classy. You have quite the talent!

Mrs Vintage said...

Love these shots!!

I would like like to follow yr blog, just wondering do you mind follow mine as well?

http://mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures!

visit ma blog ^^
http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/