Michelle + two

Meet one of my dearest friends, Michelle.  We go way back to Jr. High.  Who if you can believe it or not was pregnant with twins!  I say was because this sweet, sweet baby boy and baby girl have entered the world.  So, I thought it appropriate to finally get some maternity pictures up.

When I think of Michelle, I think spontaneous, full of laughter and fun.  That is exactly how this shoot went.  Along with some much overdue catching up to do.  She is insanely gorgeous, not that I need to tell you that, as you can see from the photos.  Heidi Klum doppelganger anyone?  She took these pictures with ease and I'm not lying when I say narrowing down was my mortal enemy this round.  So excuse me for sharing quite a few.  Every picture was an absolute beauty.

Michelle, thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture that precious belly.  I wish D.C. was a around the corner so I could meet those precious newborns.  I'm so happy for you and love you to pieces!  Hope you enjoy!



5 comments:

True*Lu said...

I've been through this post like 5 times, and I still can't pick a favorite! I do love those lake pictures though. Michelle is gorgeous and has the best smile!!

Her babes are bound to be the same. :)

Lindsay Wright said...

These are gorgeous Rach!! I love every single picture! And how fun that she has twins! She is a beauty.

Hincks & LaTullipe said...

These are incredible photographs. You so captured Michelle's beauty and her personality. I too can't decide which ones I like best but they could be on the cover of a magazine. Fabulous.

April said...

Rachel these are stunning! Great job :)

henning love said...

wow she is pregnant with twins!! congrats to her and i love the simple white dress she is wearing, it is gorgeous on her