Newman Family

A friend from back to my volleyball days, reunited with the love of photography.  Well, and facebook.  The Newman's currently live in New York and if it weren't for networking sites, we may have never had this opportunity.
Their children are just adorable.  At just 15 months and 2 1/2 they kept busy.  Very busy!

isn't his red hair to-die-for cute?
one of my faves
This little guy reminded me SO much of my little guy- busy bee.  I think I over-compensated for him because of that fact!



I know what you're thinking...picture overload. I couldn't agree more. Thanks April for chasing your children while on vacation and letting me experience your family!

5 comments:

rachel june* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
True*Lu said...

Hey Stress-ball! I think you definitely got some good ones. Great smiles.

schille family said...

LOVE them! You have the talent!

April said...

I love them!!! Thanks so much for taking them :)

Napigram said...

Beautiful people and photography. Post em all!